2016年3月29日星期二

A day in my break

It was the last day of my spring break. I went to meet Jess who is a girl also studying abroad. We knew each other on we-chat about half year ago, we talked a lot, but we never meet each other before. So we planed to meet at mall and have lunch together.
I hate those people who are always late or cancel our date at the last moment. However most of my friends are this kind of people which I also don't know why. At first we planed to meet at the beginning of the break however in the morning that we planed to meet she told me her parents wants to take her out.  As I have said I hate this kind of people, I don't really want to see her anymore. Her parents are also the people who I don't like. I mean want kind of parents are going to insist take their child out even though they already knew their child has something to do on that day. Their whole family are untrustworthy.
So we moved our date to the last day of the break and we planed to meet at 11. You might think I will arrive on time because I don't like to be late. But I was late for an hour. I became to person that I used to hate the most. I knew I have to leave at 10 but I didn't. I thought it was fine to be late which now I don't know why I would have that kind of unbelievable thought in my mind. I arrived at 12 and we missed the movie. Although Jess didn't blame me, I felt shame of my self all day long. The date was great but I was abstract all the time. 
I have heard many people said: You will finally become the person that you hate the most. I thought this would never happened to me. I don't know since when I am used to being late even though I know this is going to make a bad impression. To solve this problem I have to get rid of this habit and become a punctual person that I truly like.

没有评论:

发表评论