2016年3月2日星期三

Improvements

I made a lot of changes from my first draft to my final draft, I deleted useless sentence, summarized a more clearly summary, and the most important part, I found my thesis which is caring relationship changes people. In my first draft, I didn't have a clear statement, all I had was summary and some not strong analysis. I wasn't clear about what I am going to write on that time. However after I had extra help with Mrs. Guarino and then went to writing center, the teachers mentioned me to think more deeply. The main characters were not only changed, they grow up, they had a new view of world. Also the book is not only about a boy hiding in basement, it is more about a boy staying in his own world. Secondly, I didn't have a good ending sentence. I used to have a strong starting of each paragraph and a weak ending, I made improvement in my final draft. More over, I corrected some grammar mistakes. I learned when writing review of a book I need to use present tense.

没有评论:

发表评论