2015年10月27日星期二

The second time to come to America

This is the second time for me to come to America. Last time I was 13years old, I came to America for traveling. But this time everything is different. I come here to study, not just for a few week, but for the next 10years.

Even though I have been to America before but this is the first time for me to stay abroad alone for such a long time. Before the moment I stepped on to the airplane, I was so excited and really wanted to leave my parents' control. But after I sit down in the airplane I started to worry. What if I can not get on well with my new roommate? What if people in the new school have racism?What If ...There were so many unknown questions in my mind. I started to think if I did not get offer, what would my life be like. I started to regret I didn't spend enough time with my family, I can never see there face everyday. 

There were so many Chinese overseas students on the airplane, every one seems peaceful, they were bantered with their friends and reading books. I started to imagine my life after 10years, started to think  if this is the last year of my life in America. What kind of person am I going to be? Which collage am I going to study in? As I was thinking about this questions I fall asleep.

It was a long sleep. When I wake up and checked the map in the small screen in front of me, I was still on the sea. It was such a long journey that all my skeleton was painful. 

Finally I arrived in America. I came a few days earlier before the registration day so I booked room in New York and used that time to reduce my jet leg. "This is the place I am gonna stay for the next 10years." I stood in terminal and said to my self. On that moment I felt so lonely, all my friends before will have a totally different life than me, everyone is leaving me. My new life just started.

没有评论:

发表评论