2015年11月15日星期日

Peter Pan Review



All children grow up, except one, Peter Pan.
This is the first time for me to watch a Performance at Cheshire Academy. Before I watched this performance I only watched the movie. I was only 12 years old, just graduated from primary school. At that time, the movie means nothing to me, it made me feel just like Harry Potter. Now, I have grown up, experienced many things, I kind of understand the meaning of Peter Pan.
We all know it is just a fairy tale, but we are still depressed. Time will make every one grow up, every one is only going to be more and more lonely. People came and went away, no one will stay with you forever. We are all going to be heart broken. But as I said this is only a story. In this story, Peter Pan’s time always stops. In never land, there is Peter Pan who always stays with his favorite Wendy, there are fight between Captain Hook and him. This is a play would never ended, again and again, form first met to parting, from parting to first met. Wendy chose to grow up, but at the very moment they met, she would never grow up. Their story is always on the lips of us.
If there is really a Peter Pan come to your window and wants to take you to Never land, take you to live with fairies, live happily, will you go with him? Wendy choose to go back to real life, what about us? Every girl wants to live with her prince forever but not with a boy who never grow up. Since we choose not to stay with Peter Pan, we do not have qualification to live as happy as him.
Peter, how lucky was I going to be if I met you? But I am happy I did not meet you. I can’t promise that I can still make a right choice after I have been attracted by your courage and intelligence. No matter I chose to stay or not, I am going to be depressed. If I stayed, I feel sorry for my parents, they will miss me. If I left, you would be lonely again and I would miss such a unique you. So, Peter Pan, please stay in your fairy tale, never face the real world. There is an interesting part that is Peter Pan stand in front of helm, lose one of his hand, just like Captain Hook. They are same kinds of people, they both live in torture. He was sad because no one loves him. Peter was sad because he doesn’t have a mother. Since Wendy left Peter, no one will love him any more. Peter is going to be Captain Hook one day.
            Fairy tales reflect real life. Wendy said: “ You will never forget me, right?” to Peter Pan. Isn’t this what we want to say to those people that we have missed? I hope those people who I missed can also smell and say: “Me? Forget? Never.” So please remember me, never forget me, as I will always remember you. Maybe I am going to meet a guy who smiles like stars, maybe I can be with him, maybe not. But no matter how my story going to ended, I will not leave any regrets, just like Wendy.


没有评论:

发表评论