2015年11月5日星期四

The art opening

The Art Opening

This is the first time for me to join a art opening. 
There were many unfamiliar face, both adults and children.
This event is abut many photographers, called Ball&Socket, took pictures of an old factory before any cleaning and repairs. They want to make it into an art center. This means thing inside pictures were original and the purest. Everything changed after it became into pictures.
Photographers gave the factory a second live.
Photographers came to the art opening and introduced their idea about the factory their idea opinion of being a photographer.
The one impressed me the most what Gary Richard said:" All the photographers are creative and ambitious. Every time I see those pictures again I see something new." From my point of view, that is the reason why each photographer is unique. "Something happens between hands and vision." he said."There is a moment that attracts you, makes you wanna print it out."

The factory used to be a place that provide things for human, now the photographers give it the second live that makes it provide beauty and mysterious again. When I was watching those pictures, I thought if I was the person who takes pictures of an old factory, the pictures must be full of dust and darkness. But all the photographers have a common characteristic which is they have the eyes of finding beauty.
The old curtain became mysterious, everything made me feel like they have their own stories.
They showed us a totally new world by their hand and camera. That the specialty of art.

没有评论:

发表评论