2015年12月1日星期二

11/28/2015 diary

11/28/2015
This is the last whole day for me to stay in Boston. 
I went to Harvard University with my friend named Mie. We got up so late that we didn't went out until afternoon. On the way to Harvard, inside the subway station, an old man can to us and asked if we have two dollars for him to buy a ticket. Both of us didn't have any cash so he went to ask another traveler. I thought he only asked foreigners was because native people didn't want to help him. But of the way back to hostel, we met the same kind of guy again, it showed my thought was wrong. That was a young man who was wearing black jacket with hoodie. He went to ask us if we have some dollars, I gave him 5 dollars and Mie doesn't. Then he asked if we had fun in the museum. At that moment I realized the reason he doesn't for help to native people was because he was a cheater. This kind of people only ask travelers who seems to be nice. The ticket of the museum was able to stick on the shirt and I forgot to take it off after we went out of the museum. That was why that young man recognized we were not ABC but travelers. 
But still we had a lot of fun in the University. Both of us took a picture of touching the left feet of John Harvard's statue. People believes that after touching his left feet we can study in Harvard. I did the same thing 2 years before, I made a wish to study in America, and now I made it.
Many school buildings were closed so we went to Harvard Natural History Museum (HNHM). There were verious kinds of animals specimens and different kinds of metal. Because we went to there too late so we only spent 30 minutes inside and the museum were closed. If I have another chance I would go there again.

没有评论:

发表评论