2015年12月16日星期三

Self-assessment of project

When I started to write this project I found out 50 words Ina diary is far not enough. I don't have space to add details, 5 senses, and feelings. So I adopted some of them and reserved the other parts.
 I will give a B for me work. It is not as well as I imagined. Every diary is too short and I don't have space to add a lot of details like feeling, smelling, and listening. That will be too much work. The things I wrote the most was seeing nod feeling. I described the season and their room but that is not enough. So I will give a B- of my 5 senses. My Diary is about Ellen, Sookan's roommate. She has been shown in the book but the author doesn't write too much about her. I added her feeling about school, her personalities, her relationship with family. So she is a unique character and I will give an A. As I have said, most part of my dairy is her feelings because people only write feelings and secrets in diary but not tell everyone. So diary is a personal space for Ellen. I will give an A for Feelings. The Fulfilling length is long enough so I will give an A of it. The part that I need to work harder is Clarity& Correctness. Since am not a native speaker, I am sure there are still many grammar mistakes in my project. I corrected most of them. The most serious problem is most sentences in Ellen's Diary starts with " I ". That is a result of writing too many feelings.
If I have more time I will write more about 5 senses and go to writing center again, correct my grammar mistakes and add more creative stories of Ellen with the help of Ms. Swift.

没有评论:

发表评论