2015年12月2日星期三

Dairy of Ellen

BEFORE THE YEAR START
       This is my first year in collage. I am not so interested in how the school will be like because I really don’t care about it. The most important thing for a collage girl is not study but to find a perfect guy. Since I already found my future husband (), I do not need to pay any attention on my study. I just need to wait for his propose in the next four years. If I am lucky enough maybe I can become the first fresh man girl who got proposed.
9---1
       I am so excited that my roommate is a Korean girl named Sookan. OMG that is the first time for me to talk with a Korean girl! She is so much different than the others, she is shy, not very talkative, and so special. She was wearing a Hankook when I first saw her. That is a traditional Korean dress which really suites her skin color. I have never expected that I can be roommate with such a special girl.
---2
Today I went shopping with Sookan together, I found a pink pillow which seems really match our room but she doesn’t really like it. I asked her if she wants it she said: ”No. I do.” Which made me worried about if she likes it or not. She doesn’t have many colth in her luggage so I wanted to buy some clothes with her together but she rejected. She doesn’t show her thoughts very often.
---3
       I do not really see my roommate every day. She is just so busy. Every morning she wakes up early then me and always come back from library at mid night. I just can’t understand why can’t she enjoy her collage life. I don’t really like this school because Kyle is a little bit far away from me and we are now on a long distance relationship, what if he cheated on me?
---4
       Today is a sunny Sunday. I called Kyle. I miss him so much! I am so glade to hear his voce again. I haven’t call him for 2 weeks because he was so busy about his homework. I introduced Sookan to him, he also told me his new roommate named Tom. Long distance relationship is terrible, I can’t keep my self to worry about their might be some girl who is more beautiful then me. I asked Kyle if he really loves me, I asked him does he ever cheated on me. He told me he really loves me but he thinks I don’t trust him.
10---1
       The school is terrible! Why is there so much homework! How does my roommate finish her homework every day? Why does she have so many time to study!
       Even though I don’t really care about my score but my parents do care about it. I should ask my roommate about how to manage time.
---2
       I don’t understand why does my roommate likes Marci. She is so quiet and not talkative. There must be many secrets behind her. Anyway that is not my business. I only need Kyle. We call each other more frequently, almost 3 times a week. I can feel his love to me, I can’t keep imagine our wedding. It must be in a forest with white lily everywhere.
---3
       The day is so boring, everyday is same. Wake up in the morning, go to school, have lunch, do homework, go to bed. I hope vacations can come soon so that I can go to see my Kyle. What if I give him this diary as his next birthday gift? Then he will know how much I miss him everyday.
---4
       Why did I chose to come to a Girl’s school! I haven’t see a man for two whole month already. All the girls here don’t have make up and wear perfume. Lisa told me she did that was because there are no man in this school so she doesn’t have to dress up pretty. I really can not understand them. Isn’t make your self pretty is what a girl should do everyday?
11---1
       I hate the weather today. It was raining this morning. The weather has already been cold. I really miss my parents and my friends. But thanksgiving break is coming soon so I can go to see them.
       Sookan, doesn’t look well today. She might had cold. I suggested her to go to health center but she rejected. She said she haven’t finish her homework yet. Then she went to library. I am going to invite her to spend her Thanksgiving break with me.


没有评论:

发表评论