2015年12月1日星期二

Thanksgiving break---Boston trip

During this Thanksgiving Break I went to Boston with the school trip. This is the first time for me to live in a hostel. Many other students who went to this trip last year told me that place was awful but I don't think so. It is located near Chinatown, we could spent only 2 minutes walk to have Chinese food. There is also a small super market which sells Chinese snacks, many of my friends who also went to this trip bought food from there and brought it back to school.
Boston is one of my favorite city. I went to Boston 2years before and I fell in love with this city. There are both ancient buildings and modern skyscrapers. Collages are every where, and it's located near the sea. I have never had Thanksgiving break before so the Black Friday really shocked me. Before the Black Friday, on the day of Thanksgiving, all the stores and malls were closed, people all went home to stay with family, no one was on the street. On Black Friday, every mall were so crowded, people even needed to stay in line to get into the store. 
Also the leader of the school trip gave each of us a pass for the transportation of Boston city. Life is so much more convenient after we had the pass. We went to many place by subway. Like Harvard University, New England Aquarium, and Boston Modern Art Museum. The subway of Boston seems like has been used for a long time because the subway was old and noisy. I am that kind of person who would stay at home for a whole day. So I tried to go every scenery in Boston.
That trip was awesome.

没有评论:

发表评论